Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites.
Social media itself is a catch-all term for sites that may provide radically different social actions. For instance, Twitter is a social site designed to let people share short messages or “updates” with others. Facebook, in contrast is a full-blown social networking site that allows for sharing updates, photos, joining events and a variety of other activities.
Why would a search marketer — or a site about search engines — care about social media? The two are very closely related. Social media often feeds into the discovery of new content such as news stories, and “discovery” is a search activity. Social media can also help build links that in turn support into SEO efforts. Many people also perform searches at social media sites to find social media content.
The course will cover foundational topics including building social media and content strategy, building social communities, pay per click marketing, designing and running social media campaigns, social media listening and monitoring and analytics. Through Learning by Doing approach learners will also gain practical experience on the use of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google Analytics and Hoot suite.
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing Building
- Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Acquiring and Engaging Users
- Measuring and Analyzing Effectiveness
- Digital Marketing Primer
ADVANTAGES with Course
- Pearl Connect Program (PCP) – at the end of the course to get real academic and industry feedback on projects.
- Module based structure with objectives, learning resources, discussion topics and practical assignments
- Asynchronous learning – no restriction of time or day for logging in. There are weekly deadlines to help maintain structure.
- Mentor Support – Supportive mentors for every learner to offer guidance and discussion.
- E-Portfolio – Build e-portfolios of live projects that learners will be working on during the course
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Sales and Business Development Professionals
- Advertising & Marketing Professionals
- CXOs & Business Heads
- Digital Marketing (SEO, PPC, Social Media) Professionals
- Product Managers
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Strategy Think Tank team members