With effect from 1st May 2016, the online submission of Quarterly TDS/TCS statements will be discontinued at TIN-NSDL website.
The Deductors who desires to upload the Quarterly TDS/TCS e-Returns online, shall upload the same at e-Filing Portal of ITD.
Once the Tax Deductor and Collector login is created, user can upload the Quarterly TDS/TCS statements as described below:
- Visit ITD’s e-filing home page and login using TAN and Password
- After successful login, go to TDS menu >> Upload TDS
- In the form provided select the appropriate statement details, viz. FVU Version, Financial Year, Form Name, Quarter and Upload Type (Regular / Correction) and verify.
- Browse the TDS return filing zip file generated using Saral TDS
- Attach Signature file created using DSC Utility and click ‘Upload’
- On successful upload appropriate message will be displayed along with Transaction ID and the Token Number for future reference. Deductor can check the status of return after 24 hours of upload using the Token Number.